Athulya Performance Facilitators Causing Incredible Performance Newsletter
This Newsletter issue must have been published on May 13, 2022. Acknowledging and apologizing for this not happening. This issue also continues to be in the text format, not in the video or audio format we wondered if it could be in.
From the time we registered Athulya on November 13, 2020, we had the privilege of enabling organizational employees and other individuals to cause incredible performance. Here’s a brief about these:
- The second program is for a non-profit. This was for the leadership team in Bihar. We did the first program for the leadership team in the Dangs district of Gujarat.
- The program for senior managers of a software company in AI-powered services in the supply chain space is going on now. Participants from Los Angeles, San Jose, Dallas, Pune and Bangalore are participating in this program.
- We completed the first program for professionals in a company providing analytics services for life sciences.
- The Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) organized one more Management Development Program on CIP.
- Senior leaders of a Bareilly-based non-profit organization in children’s education completed a CIP program.
- Senior leaders of a new-age enterprise in the agrifinance space completed a program on CIP.
- The top management team of a non-profit went through the first program on CIP.
- The second program for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is going on now. This program’s district-level officers of the three Oil Marketing Companies from five States (Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Rajasthan) are participating. We had completed the first program in which officers of the OMCs from Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal participated.
We started doing one-on-one programs for individuals too. During this period, more than 15 individuals went through these programs. These included:
- The CEO and co-founder of a USA-based pharmaceutical company – increase the revenue of his company.
- A co-founder of a tech company in the cutting-edge Web 3.0 space – increase the customer-base
- A co-founder of an EdTech start-up – increase the customer-base
- The founder of a social enterprise involved in preserving traditional handloom weaves – increased the revenue of her enterprise.
- A doctor running an IVF center – increases the number of successful IVF clients.
- A nutrition consultant who started her second wellness center – to increase the revenue of her enterprise.
- A Ph.D. scholar and HR faculty member – starting a career as a trainer
- The owner of a hotel in a temple town – increasing revenue of his hotel
- The head of talent management in a software company – number of offers accepted
- The owner of a digital transformation consulting company – increase revenue
- A retired officer from the Indian Revenue Service – starting a new hobby of painting
- A retired senior citizen – liquidating his immovable assets
- A senior official of a non-profit – starting or completing community assets under the Employment Guarantee scheme.
- A middle-aged woman – reducing her body weight.
- A technocrat entrepreneur– income from his metaverse offerings
- The lady co-owner of a safety equipment trading company – increasing sales of her enterprise
- A senior Management professional – income from the new coaching practice he was establishing
The variety in the above is astonishing. The variety continues to confirm that the CIP Framework applies to anyone, in any context and for anything!